Skip to content

General

32 results found

1. Delayed E-sign process

Sometimes users do not have proper device handy like if their mouse is not working and only keyboard is working. We can send them a unique link to their email were they can click and sign later and the same gets stored in the backend of wp admin panel. what we can do is to provide a button on esign page where user can click on send me an email i will sign later... and the user should be able to continue the process without signing the document...

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Define signed document notification email address

Specify who should receive a notification that a stand alone document has a new submission, with attached document.

Overrides "owner" notification.

Particularly useful for alias addresses.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Lauren… great suggestion… we actually have this feature built out/slated for our 2.0 release. It’s already in development. While I don’t yet have a release date for you I can tell you the team is working full-steam ahead (and has been for quite sometime) on 2.0. I personally would LOVE to start internal beta sometime around (or shortly after) the holidays but it really depends on how soon QA can approve the work. Thanks for the feedback and great suggestion. – Kevin

3. How can I use digital certificates to sign PDF documents with WP E-Signature?

I'm from Brazil and I would like to use the digital certificates from Brazil in the platform.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to add tables keep original Formatting

When using tablepress for tables, the formatting is lost when used in WPesgin.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re actually working on a PDF upload drag and drop feature which should be out early 2017. In it we plan on including the ability in our contract creator tool for you to add tables on non-pdf agreements that are using our contract creation tool. For that reason I’m marking this feature request as “started”

5. Enable fields such as, "Name" appear in a form, twice ( with the 2nd instance being pre-populated by the first field

Enable fields such as, "Name" appear in a form, twice ( with the 2nd instance being pre-populated by the first field

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We will be introducing “cloned” fields in our 2.0 version which is currently in development. While I do not yet have a release date I can tell you the team has been working around the clock and my hope is that we can start internal beta on it as soon as possible… We’ll definitely keep ya updated when we launch public beta. Hope you have a great week.

6. When my document is signed I should receive a notification. I have checked the box to do so - and it is necessary to the workflow.

When my document is signed I should receive a notification. I have checked the box to do so - and it is necessary to the workflow.

However -

My client (who just signed) receives the notification and I do not.

Can this be fixed?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our current system/platform recognizes the person that originally sets up a document as the document owner (as the email associated with the document). Therefore they will be the one receiving the emails etc. We do plan on simplifying this process in the future so you can more easily transfer document authorship/ownership; but for now…

You have two options:

Option 1 = Changing the email address and profile of the user that created the document in the first place (this info is logged in the audit trail of a signed stand alone document)

Option 2 = Copying the contents of the Stand Alone Document. Logging in as the desired user that should be attributed as the document owner. Creating a new stand alone document. Pasting those contents. And publishing your changes.

7. Would love a way to just upload a fillable PDF that signatures can be added to

Would love a way to just upload a fillable PDF that signatures can be added to

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Tabs Support to the Document Creation Window

Lining up fields is really difficult without Tab support in the Document Creation Window.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allowing people to sign in red, blue or black ink.

Idea is simple. Allowing one to sign in red, blue or black ink. I bring this idea because each color of a pen legally identifies a person if your dealing with law.

Red ink - living, flesh, human being, creditor.
    Blue ink - Debtor
    Black ink - Corporation, entity

It's a small feature but it will be beneficial in the long run when you are dealing with those who know legality.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Document Signing - Flow / Wizard

As an {admin} user, I need the {ability to specify a series of documents to be signed by the end user} so that {I can capture all necessary documents in my businesses enrollment process.}

Currently, there is no way to specify a series of documents to be signed by an end user. I would like to be able to select a set of documents that the end user has to sign as as part of an enrollment process. Currently, I can create a set of single documents for the user to sign but I can not tie several documents together…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dropbox: Better synchronization options

As an {admin} user, I need the {a finer grain ways to specify to dropbox using values entered by the end user as part of the file name} so that {I can better sort and manage data for standalone documents.}

Currently, synchronization to dropbox is limited in the filenames produced. For standalone documents this requires the admin to open up each document and look at the fields entered to sort them into a meaning categories based on the values entered by the end user. It would be better if I could specify the filenames generated using the fields entered by…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Spend some time on your documentation

You documentation is very much lacking. There's almost nothing that I have tried to find where there was any information on the subject.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →