Skip to content

General

293 results found

1. Add support for WPML

We send contracts in both French and English. It would be nice to be able to easily display buttons and labels on the document in the right language.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 62 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have indeed been working on 2.0 for a while. We were initially planning on releasing it 100% as a fully WordPress ran application… and got very very close to doing so; however, similar to the PCI compliance industry (i.e. the industry that regulates accepting credit cards online) there’s been an uprising of laws and regulations in the document signing industry.

So while we are very close to having 2.0 release ready we’re in the process of having to re-architect the API and set it up to run a portion of the application in our cloud while still maintaining the overall customer experience so everything still feels seamless and like it’s all taking place on YOUR site. As such there’s still some backend changes that we are quickly working to mitigate.

The good news is the team is continuing to develop the final screens that remained however, it will realistically…

3. Add custom message to signer invite email - should be format capable

IF we're trying to send a form to signed and want it to have greater detail in the custom message, no matter what we do to format, it bunches all of the paragraphs together and looks like a text. It's not very professional and should allow for formatting.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. configurable dynamic document title w/ gravity forms

The current document naming format when configuring with gravity forms wp e-sign workflow is 'Document Title - [input field selected for signee name]'

We need the ability to differentiate the document title naming convention and the signee name as it is sometimes necessary to name documents based on something other than the signee name.

I would suggest simply adding an addition field above 'signer name' and 'signer email' to select a separate form field for the document naming convention.

This would be very helpful.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to use an external certified Timestamp API

Hello again

This function is i think essential for European users like me.

With the new eIDAS law which defines better the law arround the electronic signature, it appears to me that ApproveMe is "almost" okay to be used in a court.

The eIDAS specifies a "strong" law recognition of the Electronic Signature with an addition to US laws : Only some specific Companies are certified by an official certificate from a country member of the European Union to deliver certified timestamp (like www.universign.eu)

These organisation delivers Timestamp API (paid by contract timestamped).

That would be a very strong…

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How can someone sign PDF documents

Hi,
    I already have PDF documents created by a different software, I need end user to sign the pdf documents in the signature area that is already in the pdf document. Is there any way I can ask end user sign to that specific pdf document in the specific area. All softwares such sa docusign, esignlive and others allow pdf documents to be signed in the signature field.

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have indeed been working on 2.0 for a while. We were initially planning on releasing it 100% as a fully WordPress ran application… and got very very close to doing so; however, similar to the PCI compliance industry (i.e. the industry that regulates accepting credit cards online) there’s been an uprising of laws and regulations in the document signing industry.

So while we are very close to having 2.0 release ready we’re in the process of having to re-architect the API and set it up to run a portion of the application in our cloud while still maintaining the overall customer experience so everything still feels seamless and like it’s all taking place on YOUR site. As such there’s still some backend changes that we are quickly working to mitigate.

The good news is the team is continuing to develop the final screens that remained however, it will realistically…

7. shareable document link

It would be greate to have a share-able document link. This is the only reason I am using the Dropbox extension, so that I can send a link to the signed document.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a great idea. One of the challenges though, is that as a security precaution, we don’t store generated documents on our customers servers. The document data is encrypted and stored in the database to prevent tampering or theft. Generating a PDF and storing it in a directory opens on the door for other security exploitations. We are working on new unique ways to solve this challenge. Thanks again for the feedback.

8. GPS coordinates of signer

Please add ability in next release, to add in signed pdf documents GPS (geolocation) of signer device, current position.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Better email notification settings

We use the Stand Alone document feature as well as the Gravity Forms integration. Once the document is signed, we would like a signed PDF copy to go to the Manager working the file. This email is captured in the Gravity Forms order form before being sent to the Approve Me stand alone doc. Would like to have the signed pdf copy routed to the manager instead of coming to only the Admin email.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. (WooCommerce Addon) Seperate agreement depending on WooCommerce product variable.

Hello

It would be great if there was a feature to be able to assign a different agreement to a product, depending on the variation the user chooses for a WooCommerce product? Currently I can only just set a agreement per product.

So essentially, there would be an optional "What agreement needs to be signed?" drop down form within each product variation settings.

Thanks!

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Customisation of Document Page

By far the most frustrating part of using your product is the lack of styling options on the Document Page. This is the absolute key part of the process - what our client sees and signs - and by far the weakest part of the product. We need the ability to either supply custom CSS - that works - or format the page with logo, colors, styles, fineprint, etc. The current logo process, combined with the alignment of the document name, just doesn't do much. Please make this a priority - it is literally causing us to consider not using…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completely rewritten how the branding etc works in our 2.0 product. I look forward to sharing more details with you on how this looks… and works. What I can tell you is that you will have significantly more control over the branding option with the agency type plans.

12. I want to send the signed confirmation email to the department that is in charge of the signed form

I want to send the signed confirmation email to the department that is in charge of the signed form

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. mcrypt is depreciated

Need to have a alternate / up-to-date solution.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. template overrides

I'm a bit bummed that your "Views" doesn't allow for overriding the template files (similar to how woocommerce does), because I need more customization than what this allows for, and currently, my only option is to change the template files directly (which is generally a bad practice, but I currently have no other recourse, and it would be fairly trivial for you to add this option.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When is 2.0 due out?

Any ETA on this? The solutions to some of my problems are all things that are being considered for 2.0, but without any date of when that will be I'm in a bit of a quandary.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bulk add mail adresses

I would like an option when i can upload email addresses all at once instead of one by one.

When i want to send 5000 contract i need to do it one bij one and that is impossible to do everytime.

i think it would be must easier this way.

Please find an solution soon.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Share documents between users

I created a stand alone document and it is working great getting signed.
    We created another user, but when he logs into WordPress he cannot see those signed documents.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Signer "Initials" Acknowledgement Input Field

In addition to a final signature, many contracts require the signer to acknowledge certain portions of a contract as well as entire pages by adding their initials in one or more locations through out the contract. For example, Real Estate offers have many initial locations. E-Signature needs this capability. Need a signer "Initials" input field capability.

Include the Initials in the signature selection dialog when beginning to sign a new document.

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

hey guys… this Kevin the founder chiming in. I can definitely see the value in having this feature. And agree it is a very pivotal one.

ApproveMe has been quietly working on adding this feature… however, it will likely be introduced in our first front-end PDF upload roll out which is still a couple months away.

I apologize for the delay but we have devoted 100% of our (NEW) development resources to building out this plugin into a Wordpress powered application which will be MUCH MORE powerful and customizable than just your “old wordpress” plugin.

Because of this… it’s taken a little longer to add these smaller features… but I assure you the new version will not disappoint :-) Thanks for the great feedback.

19. Ability to use WP E-Signature for regular business documents that are not on your website.

Would love the ability to use WP E-Signature for regular business documents that are not on your website. You pay a lot of money for the plugin and should be able to log into your Approve me account on a desktop and create documents that need signing for regular business use that won't be placed on your website e.g. Non-disclosure agreements, contract agreements etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Export data from signed waivers into an excel sheet

It's impossible to search for a name of a specific person who signed a waiver online. Instead of having to sift through potentially thousands of documents, there should be a way to export the data from each signed document, such as name of signer, phone, email, or anything else you collect in the waiver. That way, I can easily search for one waiver that I need to find within thousands.

Almost every other platform that collects information can do this.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General