General

1. How can I use digital certificates to sign PDF documents with WP E-Signature?

I'm from Brazil and I would like to use the digital certificates from Brazil in the platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mass Delete And Empty Trash

We need a way to be able to either mass delete entries, or change the number of documents listed per page so we can select a hundred or more documents that are no longer needed to be 'moved to trash'. As well we need an 'empty trash' button

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Screen Options Items Per Page

It would be great to be able to adjust the number of documents listed on the admin page just as you are able to on the wordpress posts page.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. add an option to assign all documents to one user rather than recreating all the documents

When you create documents with user A and user B but only want emails to go to user B, it is a huge hassle to rewrite each document as user B. Instead, I suggest a feature that allows us to assign which user(s) should get emails for any/all documents from a single page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Photo of user on the document

If user is using laptop or desktop with webcam or any handheld device with front camera, A picture of the user should be automatically added to the signed document, obviously with the users consent and approval.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to add tables keep original Formatting

When using tablepress for tables, the formatting is lost when used in WPesgin.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re actually working on a PDF upload drag and drop feature which should be out early 2017. In it we plan on including the ability in our contract creator tool for you to add tables on non-pdf agreements that are using our contract creation tool. For that reason I’m marking this feature request as “started”

7. Option to hide document name on signature page / pdf

Hello,

The document name appears on top of the signature page / pdf.
    However some document might need more complex/different titles. Currently the user has to add the "true" document title in the document body.
    Then it would be great to get the option to hide the document name in this case, to avoid confusing presentation for signers.

Thanks,
    Best regards,
    Alexis

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hide empty fields

Not all of my Gravity Form fields are mandatory. Some are conditional fields, and some are optional values.

It would be great if the "insert field" shortcode could include a "Title" and an option to "Hide if empty".

[esiggravity formid="3" field_id="11" title="Other" hideEmpty="true" ]
    could produce
    <label for="fieldName123">Your title here</label><span id="fieldName123" class="hideEmpty underline"></span>

Then, a fairly simple jQuery statement could hide all hideEmpty fields whose text value is empty.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Google analytics conversion goal

HI,

I would like to ask how to setup the goal conversion in Google Analytics once a person has signed the document.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Enable fields such as, "Name" appear in a form, twice ( with the 2nd instance being pre-populated by the first field

Enable fields such as, "Name" appear in a form, twice ( with the 2nd instance being pre-populated by the first field

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We will be introducing “cloned” fields in our 2.0 version which is currently in development. While I do not yet have a release date I can tell you the team has been working around the clock and my hope is that we can start internal beta on it as soon as possible… We’ll definitely keep ya updated when we launch public beta. Hope you have a great week.

11. a way to Watermark a signed WP eSig page to say, "Paid In Full" with room for the date, a person's initials or ?

a way to Watermark a signed WP eSig page to say, "Paid In Full" with room for the date, a person's initials or ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hide empty fields

Not all of my Gravity Form fields are mandatory. Some are conditional fields, and some are optional values.

It would be great if the "insert field" shortcode could include a "Title" and an option to "Hide if empty".

[esiggravity formid="3" field_id="11" title="Other" hideEmpty="true" ]
    could produce
    <label for="fieldName123">Your title here</label><span id="fieldName123" class="hideEmpty underline"></span>

Then, a fairly simple jQuery statement could hide all hideEmpty fields whose text value is empty.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have an option to insert All fields from Gravity Forms instead of one at a time.

Right now the only way to put your Gravity Form data on a eSignature document is to add individual fields one at a time. It would be a nice feature to add ALL fields at once from a Gravity Form.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. language

gibt es eine deutsche übersetzung / Sprache des Plugin

there is a German translation / language of the plugin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Input Field Shortcodes

There is no way, through a shortcode, or filter to give a field a value prior to sending for signature.

e.g. text inputs are rendered with

return $this->text_to_html($label, $name, '', $required, false, $verifysigner, $size,$displaytype);

With the third parameter the value.

This needs to be either
    a shortcode attribute; or
    a filterable value

Ideally, both for ease in shortcodes and dynamism with a filter.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Dropbox Sync Folder Selection and Make it A Sharable Folder

Currently you can not share the default Dropbox folder used to Sync to (because it is already a shared folder) which is limiting.

Make the default Dropbox folder the files are synced to sharable.

Currently you can not share the Apps folder or sub-folder where they are saved.

It would also be helpful to be able to select an existing Dropbox folder where you want the files synced to.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Stand Alone Clone Feature

Support just advised you can copy the code from a stand alone document to create another one and then modify the agreement etc., but keep the same custom fields.

It would be great to be able to easily select a chosen stand alone document and click "Clone"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When my document is signed I should receive a notification. I have checked the box to do so - and it is necessary to the workflow.

When my document is signed I should receive a notification. I have checked the box to do so - and it is necessary to the workflow.

However -

My client (who just signed) receives the notification and I do not.

Can this be fixed?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Our current system/platform recognizes the person that originally sets up a document as the document owner (as the email associated with the document). Therefore they will be the one receiving the emails etc. We do plan on simplifying this process in the future so you can more easily transfer document authorship/ownership; but for now…

You have two options:

Option 1 = Changing the email address and profile of the user that created the document in the first place (this info is logged in the audit trail of a signed stand alone document)

Option 2 = Copying the contents of the Stand Alone Document. Logging in as the desired user that should be attributed as the document owner. Creating a new stand alone document. Pasting those contents. And publishing your changes.

19. Re-modification of document after signature

I need a way to modify the doc after it is filled out. Currently, I'm having my clients fill out the document then they sign it. But when they fill it our wrong or decide to make a change to the contract later, I have to re-do everything instead of just making a minor change. Changes to contracts happen al the time and this feature would really be helpful for us.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Less "chrome" at the top and bottom of the signing window.

I'm placing my document in a modal window and the black bars at the top and bottom of the approveme interface take up 2/3 of the space of the modal window. The document itself only has like an inch of visibility. An option I'd like to see is a "minimal" option where the black bars are shorter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base