We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have indeed been working on 2.0 for a while. We were initially planning on releasing it 100% as a fully WordPress ran application… and got very very close to doing so; however, similar to the PCI compliance industry (i.e. the industry that regulates accepting credit cards online) there’s been an uprising of laws and regulations in the document signing industry.

So while we are very close to having 2.0 release ready we’re in the process of having to re-architect the API and set it up to run a portion of the application in our cloud while still maintaining the overall customer experience so everything still feels seamless and like it’s all taking place on YOUR site. As such there’s still some backend changes that we are quickly working to mitigate.

The good news is the team is continuing to develop the final screens that remained however, it will realistically…

2. How can someone sign PDF documents

Hi,
    I already have PDF documents created by a different software, I need end user to sign the pdf documents in the signature area that is already in the pdf document. Is there any way I can ask end user sign to that specific pdf document in the specific area. All softwares such sa docusign, esignlive and others allow pdf documents to be signed in the signature field.

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have indeed been working on 2.0 for a while. We were initially planning on releasing it 100% as a fully WordPress ran application… and got very very close to doing so; however, similar to the PCI compliance industry (i.e. the industry that regulates accepting credit cards online) there’s been an uprising of laws and regulations in the document signing industry.

So while we are very close to having 2.0 release ready we’re in the process of having to re-architect the API and set it up to run a portion of the application in our cloud while still maintaining the overall customer experience so everything still feels seamless and like it’s all taking place on YOUR site. As such there’s still some backend changes that we are quickly working to mitigate.

The good news is the team is continuing to develop the final screens that remained however, it will realistically…

3. Better email notification settings

We use the Stand Alone document feature as well as the Gravity Forms integration. Once the document is signed, we would like a signed PDF copy to go to the Manager working the file. This email is captured in the Gravity Forms order form before being sent to the Approve Me stand alone doc. Would like to have the signed pdf copy routed to the manager instead of coming to only the Admin email.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Customisation of Document Page

By far the most frustrating part of using your product is the lack of styling options on the Document Page. This is the absolute key part of the process - what our client sees and signs - and by far the weakest part of the product. We need the ability to either supply custom CSS - that works - or format the page with logo, colors, styles, fineprint, etc. The current logo process, combined with the alignment of the document name, just doesn't do much. Please make this a priority - it is literally causing us to consider not using…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completely rewritten how the branding etc works in our 2.0 product. I look forward to sharing more details with you on how this looks… and works. What I can tell you is that you will have significantly more control over the branding option with the agency type plans.

5. mcrypt is depreciated

Need to have a alternate / up-to-date solution.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Signer "Initials" Acknowledgement Input Field

In addition to a final signature, many contracts require the signer to acknowledge certain portions of a contract as well as entire pages by adding their initials in one or more locations through out the contract. For example, Real Estate offers have many initial locations. E-Signature needs this capability. Need a signer "Initials" input field capability.

Include the Initials in the signature selection dialog when beginning to sign a new document.

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

hey guys… this Kevin the founder chiming in. I can definitely see the value in having this feature. And agree it is a very pivotal one.

ApproveMe has been quietly working on adding this feature… however, it will likely be introduced in our first front-end PDF upload roll out which is still a couple months away.

I apologize for the delay but we have devoted 100% of our (NEW) development resources to building out this plugin into a Wordpress powered application which will be MUCH MORE powerful and customizable than just your “old wordpress” plugin.

Because of this… it’s taken a little longer to add these smaller features… but I assure you the new version will not disappoint :-) Thanks for the great feedback.

7. Ability to use WP E-Signature for regular business documents that are not on your website.

Would love the ability to use WP E-Signature for regular business documents that are not on your website. You pay a lot of money for the plugin and should be able to log into your Approve me account on a desktop and create documents that need signing for regular business use that won't be placed on your website e.g. Non-disclosure agreements, contract agreements etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Styling

Some simple styling options would be fantastic. For example, the ability for a user to assign a class or id to a created field would be great. My form I needed to create is large and complicated with LOTS of input fields. In order for it to look even remotely structured I had to add a lot of html into the page manually and then add CSS into the plugins asset files.

Pretty complicated for just wanting my form layout to look nice.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Frontend for WP ESign

Frontend screens to create documents and send, so that users do not need admin rights or access to wp-admin.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for using our app!

We haven’t added Front-end dashboard into WP E-Signature yet. But I think that’s an awesome idea! In fact, we loved the idea so much we began working on it about 6 months ago. I don’t have an ETA from the team behind it yet but from their last update, I’d say we’re close to launching it. We hope to make more announcements about this in the coming months.

Kind Regards,

Kevin at ApproveMe

10. allow multiple signatures per document

make a shortcode to insert several signatures.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Api for WP E-signature

Would be nice with some kind of documentation or API so that we can make an API integration.

101 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be great to just upload your own Word Doc or PDF

It would be great to just upload your own Word Doc or PDF to be signed and not have to use Gravity Forms or a template each time

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Conditional logic

Hi there. Do you have any plans to introduce conditional logic (Gravity Forms style) for content blocks in a document template? This would be a killer feature in my view. Perhaps you could even integrate Gravity Forms and approveme in some way, perhaps through a Zapier integration?

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add template fields for outgoing Basic documents

Similar to "signer fields" via the add-on, it would be great to specify fields that you could customize per Basic document you send out.

For example, your contract template looks like:

"Hi, %name%

By signing this document, you agree to an initial payment of %field1% and thereafter a monthly payment of %field2% with a payment date on the %field3% day of the month.
    ..."

The %fieldx% placeholders could appear in multiple different places within the template, some of them several times each.

Then when you send the document to be signed, the fields that appear in the template would appear…

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shortcode to Insert a Signature Box wherever I Want

I have a form that requires multiple signatures, and it would be ideal if I could have a shortcode to insert a signature box wherever I want, and support multiple signatures per document.

106 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add-On: PDF Upload / Drag and Drop

As an admin user I would like the ability to upload PDFS and drag and drop where the signer input fields should go on the pdf so that I can easily upload pdfs.

• Admin will be able to upload PDF
    • Admin will have access to signer input fields
    • Panel will be easy to use and include drag and drop functionality
    • Database will save info inputed from user
    237 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remove Audit Trail from Signers view

When a signer views their document, they can see the Audit Trail and it even saves with the PDF option and is visible when printed. This is an unnecessary area for the signee to see. It also looks unprofessional on the document.

In addition, it would be fantastic if ApproveMe limited their promotion on the documents and email to the signees. It would be great if we could add our own logo to the email so that it appears to come from our company and not ApproveMe.

I understand that ApproveMe is new and you want to promote yourselves, but…

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are currently reworking our entire audit trail to include signer ids, barcode security, etc. While it would be nice to remove the audit trail this is one of the MANY features that substantiate the legality of contracts (when under review in a courtroom).

18. Highlight Fields and Prev / Next Buttons

Both DocuSign and HelloSign highlight all document input fields in yellow, to make it easier for users to find the places where they need to input information.

Additionally, both these services provide Prev / Next buttons that automatically move the cursor to the next or previous field. This allows the user to simply click on the Next button repeatedly to navigate to each field, rather than manually scrolling through the document, hunting around for fields that need to be completed. It would be great to see these enhanced navigation features implemented in WP E-Signature.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Customize Admin email with form variables

We use Gravity Forms to pass data collected in our form, into one of our Stand Alone documents. Once a document is signed, we need to edit the email that is sent to us, the admins. Right now it just says, "Hi Chris, Robert Smith (email) has signed the document."

We need to be able to edit this for routing and Zapier purposes and to see exactly what was signed without having to click the link to see the doc to see the info.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Size in height of signing area

Please give us a options to change size of signing area? I mean in height. Now i think height is 100px, but it is too small for smartphones with capacitive displays. Or just make a little bigger size, with 50px more ... And same needs for main admin in E-Signature Admin Settings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1