Skip to content

General

70 results found

1. Database Management

We already have 2100 documents in our database and our standalone documents have to be filled out again each year (Membership Application and Waiver). Need the ability to export/archive documents. Delete by date ranges, etc....

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

These are great ideas and we will review them for future updates. The export of multiple documents poses unique challenges that we are considering different options for. Since the server needs to generate PDF’s for each one it can be very time consuming and resource hungry. Most of our clients servers would have issues exporting multiple documents sequentially.

2. shareable document link

It would be greate to have a share-able document link. This is the only reason I am using the Dropbox extension, so that I can send a link to the signed document.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a great idea. One of the challenges though, is that as a security precaution, we don’t store generated documents on our customers servers. The document data is encrypted and stored in the database to prevent tampering or theft. Generating a PDF and storing it in a directory opens on the door for other security exploitations. We are working on new unique ways to solve this challenge. Thanks again for the feedback.

3. configurable dynamic document title w/ gravity forms

The current document naming format when configuring with gravity forms wp e-sign workflow is 'Document Title - [input field selected for signee name]'

We need the ability to differentiate the document title naming convention and the signee name as it is sometimes necessary to name documents based on something other than the signee name.

I would suggest simply adding an addition field above 'signer name' and 'signer email' to select a separate form field for the document naming convention.

This would be very helpful.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Support HTML formatted input for all email text via Admin interface

Ability to use simple HTML formatting in all input fields on the Admin side for branding emails and custom contract emails.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Email Verification for Stand-Alone Documents

The feature request is for email validation for stand-alone documents.

Current Fow: Customer Signs document--> Contract signing complete--> Email is sent to both parties.

Proposed Flow: Customer Fills Out Document-->Email is sent to the customer with a button to confirm email and redirect to the final signing-->Customer Signs Document--> Contract signing complete--> Email is sent to both parties (with correct customer email.)

Do you have any plans for javascript form validation in the future? This would be a great feature!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. We have something similar in the pipeline. We are working on integrating a third party email validation service into our software which would solve the issue of ensuring the email used is real.

Would this solve your needs?

6. Post a signed PDF to FTP

Upon completion of a document, the document then gets placed in a specified user FTP folder, for later review or retrevial.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. REMOVE all the outbound links. at least (until it is signed)

The SIGNED contract, in my mind, is the accounts receivable I can count on. Having all the disclaimers is great however, in the contract flow there are three or four area that allow Signers to click a link to your website. which is informative, however it is 100% an ad. i dont like it. i would like my clients to see the contract and sign it. let me decide on what links they need to see. i paid for it right?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Form Design: Add shortcut keys for form elements

I had to add 100 checkboxes. I would love to have a keyboard shortcut for elements that was I dont have to scroll up to the top and choose the element from the toolbar.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. GPS coordinates of signer

Please add ability in next release, to add in signed pdf documents GPS (geolocation) of signer device, current position.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the ability to automatically generate a contract number or identifier on a contract.

The contract should have a contract identifier that customers can refer to when they call about a specific item on their order. Printing this number on the contract will allow the customer to keep the contract and have everything they need to contact us whenever they need to make a change or have a question.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow the creation of a new "draft" document from an existing document (either signed or awaiting signature)

I know you can not allow someone to edit a document once it is created but it would be great if you could allow them to create a new "draft" document using the same content as an existing document.

Many times you create a contract, send it to a signer only to have them request edits. If you where not smart enough to same a copy of the html content before you send it, you have to start from scratch.

This is by far the biggest problem I have with your program as it requires me to keep copies of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. template overrides

I'm a bit bummed that your "Views" doesn't allow for overriding the template files (similar to how woocommerce does), because I need more customization than what this allows for, and currently, my only option is to change the template files directly (which is generally a bad practice, but I currently have no other recourse, and it would be fairly trivial for you to add this option.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add Ability for a default value

In templates, I might know what the value should be, but might want the ability to change it. Since you can't copy the placeholder text, it would be nice to pick a default value or option that can be overwritten if needed

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. (WooCommerce Addon) Seperate agreement depending on WooCommerce product variable.

Hello

It would be great if there was a feature to be able to assign a different agreement to a product, depending on the variation the user chooses for a WooCommerce product? Currently I can only just set a agreement per product.

So essentially, there would be an optional "What agreement needs to be signed?" drop down form within each product variation settings.

Thanks!

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Private Signatures

When sending a document to multiple signers...we don't want everyone to be able to see who signed, or who is still awaiting signature. Can there be a private feature?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Extract Custom Fields Into XLS

Extract custom fields to a proper excel document. So if i need to know name, email, DOB of whatever I have it in the pdf but also in a google spreadsheet for instance (like a google form)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hidden Form Fields

It would be nice to be able to add hidden form fields in the Signer Fields drop down. This would allow for external applications to be able to assign values via the url/post to the standalone form. Then when the form is signed the form values can be post/put/get to a url.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can the WP log in credentials be omitted from a signed document?

Hi, our documents for signature are accessed through a generic log-in to Wordpress. When producing documents for signature, these credentials appear on the signed document. It is confusing to our signers. Is there a way to omit this information from the signed document?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Internal File Name

Can you allow a document to have both a "title" which is displayed to the signer and a "internal file name" that signers do not see but is shown in the admin interface? I would like to be able to add version info to the internal file name (ex. NDA Contract Version 2.2) without it being shown in the document title (ex. Non-Disclosure Agreement). Another way to accomplish this would be to provide a "version" field for each document.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Screen Options Items Per Page

It would be great to be able to adjust the number of documents listed on the admin page just as you are able to on the wordpress posts page.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?