Skip to content

General

293 results found

1. Please talk about endorsements

Have there been cases won and testimonials that utilized the documents signed via wp e-signature and affirmed by the court to prove the case? If yes, then it would be great to include notes so we could pass this to our clients, who may be lawyers.

Thanks,

-Chris

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. ShareFile

Sharefile Integration - Add User to ShareFile Folder After Signing - Sharefile seems to be the most common and secure file sharing system available, from what I've learned. It would be nice to automate adding the user to a folder after they have signed the EULA, giving them access to their purchase immediately thereafter.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The renewal popup are annoying

On your site it says that we don't have to opt to renew the license beyond the initial year. And yet since the year expired, I have this annoying pop up that takes over my screen and prevents me from using my WP site. Please provide a way to turn off those reminders. I do not want the updates, I do not want to renew my license,especially if you're backing me into a corner. Bad customer experience!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Custom Names for Signed Documents

It would be nice if signed documents created from templates could have the person's name automatically included in the filename when it gets saved as a PDF. This currently happens for stand-alone documents, but not documents from templates.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hire some support personnel that can respond during business hours in North America

Hire some support personnel that can respond during business hours in North America. Sometimes getting a technical issue with a contract resolved is an emergency. More timely support would be a great idea.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Deal rotting

Have contracts 'rot', or automatically archive themselves after say 30/60/90 days. In my business, my availability changes so timelines often change as well. Having a client sign an old contract out of the blue throws a curveball into my business that I would rather not have to deal with.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Multiple Senders for Single Company-wide Standalone doc

We have one SAD that needs to be able to be sent by different staff members to customers.

Don't want to copy (via template) the same doc for every staff member - makes no sense. It also is an issue with being forced to use different email addresses as sender for the same company wide doc. And the final issue is that the way WP and SMTP Servers work with authorization and reply-addresses the signed document is received by the one email that WP uses to send all transactional emails as admin and therefore the 'Awaiting Signature' will wait forever…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Upload certificat to the blockchain

Can you create a web application very similar to Proof of Existence
    Read more : https://www.pluralsight.com/guides/interesting-apis/proof-of-existence-in-the-blockchain-with-tierion-rethinkdb-and-pubnub

This has the following advantages:

It demonstrates data ownership without revealing actual data.
    It checks for document integrity.
    Using the blockchain, you can certify the existence of the document without the need of a central authority.
    In practice, this decentralized proof can't be erased or modified by anyone.
    It's anonymous, so others cannot identify you or your data.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Conditional Logic to trigger specific contract

would love to see ability for WP e-sig to allow for conditional logic to trigger one contract or another. Rather than having a different form for different scenarios, I'd like to build 1 form and based on the customer selection, the appropriate Fields populate. For instance, if Product A is selected, it requires 2 contracts to be signed, but if Product B is selected, only 1 contract has to be signed. Based on the product selected, I'd like e-sig to populate the correct contract(s).

In addition, it would be great, like Gravity Forms, to have fields appear or disappear if…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Database Management

We already have 2100 documents in our database and our standalone documents have to be filled out again each year (Membership Application and Waiver). Need the ability to export/archive documents. Delete by date ranges, etc....

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

These are great ideas and we will review them for future updates. The export of multiple documents poses unique challenges that we are considering different options for. Since the server needs to generate PDF’s for each one it can be very time consuming and resource hungry. Most of our clients servers would have issues exporting multiple documents sequentially.

11. shareable document link

It would be greate to have a share-able document link. This is the only reason I am using the Dropbox extension, so that I can send a link to the signed document.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a great idea. One of the challenges though, is that as a security precaution, we don’t store generated documents on our customers servers. The document data is encrypted and stored in the database to prevent tampering or theft. Generating a PDF and storing it in a directory opens on the door for other security exploitations. We are working on new unique ways to solve this challenge. Thanks again for the feedback.

12. configurable dynamic document title w/ gravity forms

The current document naming format when configuring with gravity forms wp e-sign workflow is 'Document Title - [input field selected for signee name]'

We need the ability to differentiate the document title naming convention and the signee name as it is sometimes necessary to name documents based on something other than the signee name.

I would suggest simply adding an addition field above 'signer name' and 'signer email' to select a separate form field for the document naming convention.

This would be very helpful.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Support HTML formatted input for all email text via Admin interface

Ability to use simple HTML formatting in all input fields on the Admin side for branding emails and custom contract emails.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Exporting/Saving emails for database

Can we possibly save or export the email addresses for a database?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Highlight Fields and Prev / Next Buttons

Both DocuSign and HelloSign highlight all document input fields in yellow, to make it easier for users to find the places where they need to input information.

Additionally, both these services provide Prev / Next buttons that automatically move the cursor to the next or previous field. This allows the user to simply click on the Next button repeatedly to navigate to each field, rather than manually scrolling through the document, hunting around for fields that need to be completed. It would be great to see these enhanced navigation features implemented in WP E-Signature.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Email Verification for Stand-Alone Documents

The feature request is for email validation for stand-alone documents.

Current Fow: Customer Signs document--> Contract signing complete--> Email is sent to both parties.

Proposed Flow: Customer Fills Out Document-->Email is sent to the customer with a button to confirm email and redirect to the final signing-->Customer Signs Document--> Contract signing complete--> Email is sent to both parties (with correct customer email.)

Do you have any plans for javascript form validation in the future? This would be a great feature!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. We have something similar in the pipeline. We are working on integrating a third party email validation service into our software which would solve the issue of ensuring the email used is real.

Would this solve your needs?

17. Ability to control the pfd document name by fields in the document instead of only the signer name.

Currently the stored document ends with the signer name. Sometimes the signer is in behalf of a party with whom the odcument needs to be associated. Having that name in the document name makes it more easily identifiable. For instance, a medical release form needs to be signed on behalf of a minor Lilly C. Mom (Mommy C) signs the document. The resulting PDF file name is "document-name-mommy-c.pdf". I don't know that this document is for "Lilly C". I'd like it to be "document-name-lilly-c.pdf." requiring a way to specify what field in the document will be included in the file…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Custom redirect from frontend

could I use contact form 7 or another system to create the custom redirect? My unique situation is that I would like to create the form from the frontend form and input the redirect url (invoice link) in a text field that carries over to the form and redirects the user to that unique URL (invoice) after they sign.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Standalone Documents and Approval Signers

I have a few comments and suggestions pertaining to standalone documents and the approval signer feature:

1. Presently, when the first user signs a standalone document, the admin receives an email notification stating that the user has VIEWED the document. This is incorrect.. It should state that the user has SIGNED the document.

2. After the first user has signed the document, it shows up in the "Signed Documents" section in the admin. However, since it still requires an approval signature, shouldn't it also show up in the "Awaiting SIgnatures" section?

3. Presently, the Approval Signer receives an email notification when there's a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have a option to password protect a document once signed.

I would like to see an option to have a password automatically added to the document once signed. Some documents have sensitive information, and it would be good to add an extra layer of protection.

The password could be assigned based on a combination of field data and wordpress admin info, or an area in the plugin with a code that could be changed. Or something else you can come up with.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 14 15