General

How can we improve WP E-Signature?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Translate the confirmation e-mail

the confirmation e-mail that's sent after signing a document is written in English. I would like to be able to use my own text (in dutch). Also I would like to be able to not send a confirmation e-mail at all.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. esig_document_after_invite_sent

Hello,

esig_document_after_invite_sent action hook is not being called from the add() function within WP_E_DocumentsController.

Is there any reason why it's not being called in add() while it's getting called on edit() and invite_user_callback() in ESIG_SAD_Admin?

Thanks,

Adrian

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Capability of Editing Document

It would be great if we had the capability of editing a document, after it has been sent and prior to recipient signing. At times we need to make an adjustment to a agreement before they will sign.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Email Verification for Stand-Alone Documents

The feature request is for email validation for stand-alone documents.

Current Fow: Customer Signs document--> Contract signing complete--> Email is sent to both parties.

Proposed Flow: Customer Fills Out Document-->Email is sent to the customer with a button to confirm email and redirect to the final signing-->Customer Signs Document--> Contract signing complete--> Email is sent to both parties (with correct customer email.)

Do you have any plans for javascript form validation in the future? This would be a great feature!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. We have something similar in the pipeline. We are working on integrating a third party email validation service into our software which would solve the issue of ensuring the email used is real.

Would this solve your needs?

5. Extract Custom Fields Into XLS

Extract custom fields to a proper excel document. So if i need to know name, email, DOB of whatever I have it in the pdf but also in a google spreadsheet for instance (like a google form)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allowing people to sign in red, blue or black ink.

Idea is simple. Allowing one to sign in red, blue or black ink. I bring this idea because each color of a pen legally identifies a person if your dealing with law.

Red ink - living, flesh, human being, creditor.
    Blue ink - Debtor
    Black ink - Corporation, entity

It's a small feature but it will be beneficial in the long run when you are dealing with those who know legality.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. https://wpsimplepay.com/

integrate with payments so I can get contract and payment in one simple way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Customize Admin email with form variables

We use Gravity Forms to pass data collected in our form, into one of our Stand Alone documents. Once a document is signed, we need to edit the email that is sent to us, the admins. Right now it just says, "Hi Chris, Robert Smith (email) has signed the document."

We need to be able to edit this for routing and Zapier purposes and to see exactly what was signed without having to click the link to see the doc to see the info.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. integrations before, at or after cart

have people sign before, at or after cart with thrivecart and also it would be nice to have this for membership sites like optimize press, premiumpress, wishlist, everlesson, etc. for nda/client confidentiality with membership site owner. Somebody wants something, they sign contract before receiving it, even if it is free info like a free download, then they receive it...or they get membership credentials and before access to anything must sign contract...so at cart on cart page, just after purchase before receivng order or in a membership platform. would be good to implement and maybe just before cart purchase is another…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Docuware support

Adding sync to Docuware. Some clients do not want to use Dropbox or Google Drive and prefer Docuware. Is there any plan in future releases to add this capability?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Only allow one item to be selected from a group of check box items.

When you setup a list of check box items you can select all of them. Would like an option added to limit the selection to one checked item only.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Masked Input

Can we add a field that will let you show only the selected characters of the input on the PDF's, this would help with passwords or Cards.

i.e. only show last 4 characters on left, or show 0 characters on PDF see below.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Customize the Back to Main Site URL

Am testing my first document but after completion of the signing I click Back to Main Site and it goes to the site's root domain, not to the page it left when going to the E-signature document. Why isn't the Back to Site URL a part of the settings for every doc? Have I missed something?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Screen Options Items Per Page

It would be great to be able to adjust the number of documents listed on the admin page just as you are able to on the wordpress posts page.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hide empty fields

Not all of my Gravity Form fields are mandatory. Some are conditional fields, and some are optional values.

It would be great if the "insert field" shortcode could include a "Title" and an option to "Hide if empty".

[esiggravity formid="3" field_id="11" title="Other" hideEmpty="true" ]
    could produce
    <label for="fieldName123">Your title here</label><span id="fieldName123" class="hideEmpty underline"></span>

Then, a fairly simple jQuery statement could hide all hideEmpty fields whose text value is empty.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base