Skip to content

General

293 results found

1. Stand Alone Document Approval

Posting a stand alone document is great, but after the individual signs it, we need to then approve it (sign it) and then that would be the final document. The way it is now, we would either not be able to approve the document or we have to email each individual the document after they ask for it (we have potentially 100s of these). This is such a problem that I don't know if this plugin will work for us.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add-On: Quotes & Proposals

User Story Title

Create Quotes and Proposals that can be signed and accepted

User Story Description

As a {admin} user, I need {the ability to create custom quotes and proposals of services} so that {signers can sign proposals and estimates}.

User Story Acceptance Criteria

• The admin user has the ability to create line item proposals.

• The admin user has the ability save save common info i.e. hourly rates, etc.

• The admin user has the ability to add description of proposal

• The signer has the ability to sign a proposal or estimate

• The plugin creates a new tab called "Accepted Proposals"

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Amber this is a fantastic idea. I can definitely see the value in adding more proposal add-on integrations such as Bidsketch and Proposify. I have changed the status again to planned and will bring this up with the team again.

Note: We are currently in the middle of a 2.0 rewrite (which is exciting because it is preparing the plugin for our PDF Upload & Front-End Dashboard experience). We will need these two components to first be completed before completing these newer integrations since the 2.0 version will have a slightly different engine than our current version.

Love the idea though! And will definitely keep you posted.

Regards,

Kevin at ApproveMe

3. Webhooks

The ability to post a webhook to a url when a document is done being signed.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Deal Package for Multiple Documents

It would be nice to have a "package" for multiple documents required like a check of list for a complete transaction that requires more than one document.

also it would be great to invite humans that need to see the documents but not necessarily need to sign anything.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. allow multiple signatures per document

make a shortcode to insert several signatures.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great to just upload your own Word Doc or PDF

It would be great to just upload your own Word Doc or PDF to be signed and not have to use Gravity Forms or a template each time

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have indeed been working on 2.0 for a while. We were initially planning on releasing it 100% as a fully WordPress ran application… and got very very close to doing so; however, similar to the PCI compliance industry (i.e. the industry that regulates accepting credit cards online) there’s been an uprising of laws and regulations in the document signing industry.

So while we are very close to having 2.0 release ready we’re in the process of having to re-architect the API and set it up to run a portion of the application in our cloud while still maintaining the overall customer experience so everything still feels seamless and like it’s all taking place on YOUR site. As such there’s still some backend changes that we are quickly working to mitigate.

The good news is the team is continuing to develop the final screens that remained however, it will realistically…

7. Have an option to insert All fields from Gravity Forms instead of one at a time.

Right now the only way to put your Gravity Form data on a eSignature document is to add individual fields one at a time. It would be a nice feature to add ALL fields at once from a Gravity Form.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Save a PDF on server after both parties have signed

My company doesn't use dropbox so having the ability to store a pdf to a local directory on the web server automatically after both parties have signed would be extremely useful.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fill with user meta info

Instead of using 3rd-party forms that require extra step to automatically get those informations into fields, add a shortcode to retrieve it from current signer. Basically will get information from most wordpress common tools : WooCommerce, Ultimate Member, BbPress, etc...

Hello [[e-sigusermetakey:firstname]] [[e-sigusermetakey:lastname]],

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add-on to Integrate with Office 365: SharePoint, OneDrive, Groups, and Teams

Short Description: Similar to the DropBox integration, provide a way to store signed documents in the Microsoft Office 365 Platform.

User Story Description
    As a {admin} user, I need {to sync my signed documents to my Office 365 tenancy} so that {I can collaborate on signed documents with my team and centrally the store them}.

User Story Acceptance Criteria
    - The add-on will create an "Office 365 Sync" tab to the WP E-Signature administration when installed.

• The admin user has the ability to authenticate their Microsoft account from the WP E-Signature settings page.

• Once authenticated, the admin can navigate to…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Frontend for WP ESign

Frontend screens to create documents and send, so that users do not need admin rights or access to wp-admin.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for using our app!

We haven’t added Front-end dashboard into WP E-Signature yet. But I think that’s an awesome idea! In fact, we loved the idea so much we began working on it about 6 months ago. I don’t have an ETA from the team behind it yet but from their last update, I’d say we’re close to launching it. We hope to make more announcements about this in the coming months.

Kind Regards,

Kevin at ApproveMe

12. Document Signing - Flow / Wizard

As an {admin} user, I need the {ability to specify a series of documents to be signed by the end user} so that {I can capture all necessary documents in my businesses enrollment process.}

Currently, there is no way to specify a series of documents to be signed by an end user. I would like to be able to select a set of documents that the end user has to sign as as part of an enrollment process. Currently, I can create a set of single documents for the user to sign but I can not tie several documents together…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create a Front End Document Portal

I would like for my employees to be able to log in and be redirected to a front end document portal instead of having them view the back end of wordpress. I have multiple employees that send out contracts via the Ninja Forms integration and it would be helpful if they could see some sort of front end portal that displays the user who sent the contract, the email address it was sent to, if the contract had been viewed, when it had been sent and so on.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When will signature box shortcode release?

I need a signature field which I can place whenever I want in my document in any location .

I have purchased pro version few days ago .I have tried to contact your support ,I have not get any reply on this topic .

I am seeing that people are looking for that feature from 2014 and you are telling that you are working on 2.0 and its 2020 near to end . You are still not able to do it within 6 years . Are you really take care your customer feedback or request ?

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Addon for MailChimp

Just like Active Campaign but for Mailchimp.
    Possibility to assign a document to a specific list.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Re-modification of document after signature

I need a way to modify the doc after it is filled out. Currently, I'm having my clients fill out the document then they sign it. But when they fill it our wrong or decide to make a change to the contract later, I have to re-do everything instead of just making a minor change. Changes to contracts happen al the time and this feature would really be helpful for us.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Custom Names for Signed Documents

It would be nice if signed documents created from templates could have the person's name automatically included in the filename when it gets saved as a PDF. This currently happens for stand-alone documents, but not documents from templates.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Spend some time on your documentation

You documentation is very much lacking. There's almost nothing that I have tried to find where there was any information on the subject.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bulk PDF download

Ability to bulk download signed PDFs of a stand alone document. My clients can have hundreds of PDFs they currently have to download one by one. Bulk download would be fantastic!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. IFTT or Zapier Integration

I would love this plugin if it could generate a contract based upon a IFTT or Zapier action. I could fill out a form on my website or in a CRM they support and a contract could be generated from that info and sent out.

Also, it would be awesome if it also could generate an action for IFTT or Zapier after a contract is signed. It could add a date on my Calendar or automatically send out an invoice to bill for the amount due.

It would be a really great addition to the functionality of this plugin.

Thanks.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a fantastic suggestion. I couldn’t agree with you more. We really need to have the ability to hook into third party providers.

With our PDF Upload and 2.0 Front-End Dashboard nearing beta in the coming months the team is most definitely (even now) preparing the code base for a new API that can handle more industrial and enterprise level automations and sophisticated workflows.

All that to say… it’s coming! And while we’re not specifically building out the zapier add-on we are building out the API which is required first before creating the zapier add-on.

Looking forward to sharing this with you guys!

Regards,

Kevin at ApproveMe

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base