General

1. Allow Signer to Delegate or Decline Signing

I am used to Adobe Esign which allows signers to sign, delegate or decline.

Here is a link to their video demonstrating this ability: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/how-to/adobe-delegate-signing.html

One key benefit would be that this allows signers to terminate the automatic reminder emails in an alternative, more productive way than marking the emails as spam.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be great to just upload your own Word Doc or PDF

It would be great to just upload your own Word Doc or PDF to be signed and not have to use Gravity Forms or a template each time

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have indeed been working on 2.0 for a while. We were initially planning on releasing it 100% as a fully WordPress ran application… and got very very close to doing so; however, similar to the PCI compliance industry (i.e. the industry that regulates accepting credit cards online) there’s been an uprising of laws and regulations in the document signing industry.

So while we are very close to having 2.0 release ready we’re in the process of having to re-architect the API and set it up to run a portion of the application in our cloud while still maintaining the overall customer experience so everything still feels seamless and like it’s all taking place on YOUR site. As such there’s still some backend changes that we are quickly working to mitigate.

The good news is the team is continuing to develop the final screens that remained however, it will realistically…

3. Create Documents With Form Layout

ApproveMe works well with text contracts but there are occasions when a form layout is needed e.g. Job Application, Mortgage etc. that has user fillable fields

Hence when creating a document, it would be helpful if a form layout or similar could be used.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Deal Package for Multiple Documents

It would be nice to have a "package" for multiple documents required like a check of list for a complete transaction that requires more than one document.

also it would be great to invite humans that need to see the documents but not necessarily need to sign anything.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Document Signing - Flow / Wizard

As an {admin} user, I need the {ability to specify a series of documents to be signed by the end user} so that {I can capture all necessary documents in my businesses enrollment process.}

Currently, there is no way to specify a series of documents to be signed by an end user. I would like to be able to select a set of documents that the end user has to sign as as part of an enrollment process. Currently, I can create a set of single documents for the user to sign but I can not tie several documents together…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. allow multiple signatures per document

make a shortcode to insert several signatures.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Addon for MailChimp

Just like Active Campaign but for Mailchimp.
    Possibility to assign a document to a specific list.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Spend some time on your documentation

You documentation is very much lacking. There's almost nothing that I have tried to find where there was any information on the subject.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bulk PDF download

Ability to bulk download signed PDFs of a stand alone document. My clients can have hundreds of PDFs they currently have to download one by one. Bulk download would be fantastic!

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Re-modification of document after signature

I need a way to modify the doc after it is filled out. Currently, I'm having my clients fill out the document then they sign it. But when they fill it our wrong or decide to make a change to the contract later, I have to re-do everything instead of just making a minor change. Changes to contracts happen al the time and this feature would really be helpful for us.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. IFTT or Zapier Integration

I would love this plugin if it could generate a contract based upon a IFTT or Zapier action. I could fill out a form on my website or in a CRM they support and a contract could be generated from that info and sent out.

Also, it would be awesome if it also could generate an action for IFTT or Zapier after a contract is signed. It could add a date on my Calendar or automatically send out an invoice to bill for the amount due.

It would be a really great addition to the functionality of this plugin.

Thanks.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is a fantastic suggestion. I couldn’t agree with you more. We really need to have the ability to hook into third party providers.

With our PDF Upload and 2.0 Front-End Dashboard nearing beta in the coming months the team is most definitely (even now) preparing the code base for a new API that can handle more industrial and enterprise level automations and sophisticated workflows.

All that to say… it’s coming! And while we’re not specifically building out the zapier add-on we are building out the API which is required first before creating the zapier add-on.

Looking forward to sharing this with you guys!

Regards,

Kevin at ApproveMe

12. Add Witness Functionality

Make it possible for documents to be eSigned by a Witness and add a Witness section to documents.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. assign titles to admin signatures

it would be nice to add titles to admin signatures such as CEO, CFO.. ect. also would be nice to have more than one admin signature.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Better email notification settings

We use the Stand Alone document feature as well as the Gravity Forms integration. Once the document is signed, we would like a signed PDF copy to go to the Manager working the file. This email is captured in the Gravity Forms order form before being sent to the Approve Me stand alone doc. Would like to have the signed pdf copy routed to the manager instead of coming to only the Admin email.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add-on to Integrate with Office 365: SharePoint, OneDrive, Groups, and Teams

Short Description: Similar to the DropBox integration, provide a way to store signed documents in the Microsoft Office 365 Platform.

**User Story Description**
    As a {admin} user, I need {to sync my signed documents to my Office 365 tenancy} so that {I can collaborate on signed documents with my team and centrally the store them}.

**User Story Acceptance Criteria**
    - The add-on will create an "Office 365 Sync" tab to the WP E-Signature administration when installed.

- The admin user has the ability to authenticate their Microsoft account from the WP E-Signature settings page.

- Once authenticated, the admin can…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add parameters to URL redirect from form fields

Using the gravityforms add-on, I pass a hidden ID (that corresponds to the filename of a PDF that I redirect the user to after signature is completed).

It would be nice to append the gravityform field onto the URL redirect, such as...

http://bucket.s3.amazonaws.com/[esiggravityformid=1field_id=8].pdf

The purpose behind this is that I have hundreds of forms that I need people to sign before they can access them. Instead of creating hundreds of stand-alone wp e-signature forms, I made just one that passes along an id in the URL parameters.

It'd be nice to pass that ID to the URL redirect.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks Chris… we’re heavily considering and preparing our 2.0 with a user friendly API in mind. While I don’t yet have a release date it’s looking more and more like we’ll be able to start beta for the first phase of 2.0 sometime shortly after the holidays. The API will likely follow after the 2.0 release.

17. Ability to manually sign document

In cases where a client prints and hand signs a document, it would be useful to be able to manually mark the document as signed so it doesn't sit forever in the "Awaiting signatures" section of the backend.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Customisation of Document Page

By far the most frustrating part of using your product is the lack of styling options on the Document Page. This is the absolute key part of the process - what our client sees and signs - and by far the weakest part of the product. We need the ability to either supply custom CSS - that works - or format the page with logo, colors, styles, fineprint, etc. The current logo process, combined with the alignment of the document name, just doesn't do much. Please make this a priority - it is literally causing us to consider not using…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have completely rewritten how the branding etc works in our 2.0 product. I look forward to sharing more details with you on how this looks… and works. What I can tell you is that you will have significantly more control over the branding option with the agency type plans.

19. Custom Names for Signed Documents

It would be nice if signed documents created from templates could have the person's name automatically included in the filename when it gets saved as a PDF. This currently happens for stand-alone documents, but not documents from templates.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. integration w/ MS onedrive

along w/ drop box i'd be interested in MS one drive

12 votes
    Vote