General

1. Faster support and options other than email

My experience with support has been favorable except for the time it takes to get a response and no option other than email. It has taken days for issues to be resolved.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Brian… I apologize for the delay and understand that the speed of our support not only affect you but they also affect yur customers and for that I apologize. The team just released a major update today after 3 months of development. So the last couple weeks they were a little slower than usual in their response times…. while we don’t typically offer phone support (mainly becuase we want to keep the cost of the plugin down so it continue to be as affordable as possible for freelancers and small business owners) I have occasionally been known to jump on the phone with a customer or two here and there… if you want please shoot me an email at kevin@approveme.me and I’d love to discuss your challenges and see if we can help you solve them. Thanks so much for being our customer!

2. GPS coordinates of signer

Please add ability in next release, to add in signed pdf documents GPS (geolocation) of signer device, current position.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add custom variables to documents

One thing you want to avoid when using templates is to forget to fill a part that is generic. For instance, "The project will be delivered in X days". Forgetting to change "X" for the right number (e.g. 5) is not really professional.

To avoid that, I suggest we can create variables like this:
    The project will be delivered in [esign var="days"] days.

When you detect a short code, you would add a textbox (via post_meta) and simply replace the value I put in the textbox into the content directly. That way, I know that when I filled all the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option to hide document name on signature page / pdf

Hello,

The document name appears on top of the signature page / pdf.
    However some document might need more complex/different titles. Currently the user has to add the "true" document title in the document body.
    Then it would be great to get the option to hide the document name in this case, to avoid confusing presentation for signers.

Thanks,
    Best regards,
    Alexis

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Woocommerce Improvements - Bookings

Would be really awesome if the woocommerce support was extended to support the Woocommerce Bookings Add On - so that the data captured when making a booking can be pulled into a contract! :-)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hidden Form Fields

It would be nice to be able to add hidden form fields in the Signer Fields drop down. This would allow for external applications to be able to assign values via the url/post to the standalone form. Then when the form is signed the form values can be post/put/get to a url.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add metadata to user account created if a document was signed

When using the create user on signing add-on there is no way to link the signed document and the user account automatically. For any use case where the documents are waivers or contracts it is vital to be able to see which users have completed them. There should be a flag set for the signed document or even better a link to all signed documents by a particular user.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add support for WPML

We send contracts in both French and English. It would be nice to be able to easily display buttons and labels on the document in the right language.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create pricing for the little guys

I'm a 2 employee company. I'll be using 1 mode. And that is contract mode. This doc will never change and I need all my client to sign this agreement. It would be nice for a $99 forever option for only 1 mode. It's just not wroth it to me ($300) to buy it.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add-On: Contract Expiration Date

As an admin user I would like the ability to create a contract/document expiration date and expire a document if a signature has not yet been signed.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Use Gender Neutral Language

Ensure that all notifications are gender neutral, "Well done Sir : Your e-signature settings have been updated." is disappointing. Please be forward thinking enough to know that women use this plugin and sign documents too.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ShareFile

Sharefile Integration - Add User to ShareFile Folder After Signing - Sharefile seems to be the most common and secure file sharing system available, from what I've learned. It would be nice to automate adding the user to a folder after they have signed the EULA, giving them access to their purchase immediately thereafter.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Private Signatures

When sending a document to multiple signers...we don't want everyone to be able to see who signed, or who is still awaiting signature. Can there be a private feature?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Define signed document notification email address

Specify who should receive a notification that a stand alone document has a new submission, with attached document.

Overrides "owner" notification.

Particularly useful for alias addresses.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Lauren… great suggestion… we actually have this feature built out/slated for our 2.0 release. It’s already in development. While I don’t yet have a release date for you I can tell you the team is working full-steam ahead (and has been for quite sometime) on 2.0. I personally would LOVE to start internal beta sometime around (or shortly after) the holidays but it really depends on how soon QA can approve the work. Thanks for the feedback and great suggestion. – Kevin

15. Input Field Shortcodes

There is no way, through a shortcode, or filter to give a field a value prior to sending for signature.

e.g. text inputs are rendered with

return $this->text_to_html($label, $name, '', $required, false, $verifysigner, $size,$displaytype);

With the third parameter the value.

This needs to be either
    a shortcode attribute; or
    a filterable value

Ideally, both for ease in shortcodes and dynamism with a filter.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Conditional Logic to trigger specific contract

would love to see ability for WP e-sig to allow for conditional logic to trigger one contract or another. Rather than having a different form for different scenarios, I'd like to build 1 form and based on the customer selection, the appropriate Fields populate. For instance, if Product A is selected, it requires 2 contracts to be signed, but if Product B is selected, only 1 contract has to be signed. Based on the product selected, I'd like e-sig to populate the correct contract(s).

In addition, it would be great, like Gravity Forms, to have fields appear or disappear if…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. mcrypt is depreciated

Need to have a alternate / up-to-date solution.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Get some phone support. Incredible confusing due to lack of videos

Just confusing enough to make me want to pull out my hair. Get some over the shoulder videos so this does not confuse the heck out of us. Or get a phone person to quickly resolve issues.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add function to allow for contract signature based on payment method in Woo

It would be a helpful feature if the plugin could redirect a customer to complete/sign an agreement based on the payment method used during checkout.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. User Registration After Signing - Choose Username

We currently have an Add-On "WordPress User Registration After Signing" that creates a new WP User after a customer/client signs a contract.

The issue is that it creates the username from the email address which is not ideal. The issues with this method are:

1) If a user doesn't remember to change their display name and do any posting etc. their email is public for the world to see/bots to harvest. This can open up huge privacy concerns for users.

2) Technically it stores the email address in two places, their username and again in their email. WordPress has 2…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Amber, thank you for these great suggestions. I can definitely see the value in being able to allow users to create a username. I’ll be sure to pass this info along to our developers and see what they think. In regards to your comment below about being able to assign contracts to existing WordPress users we have a new feature coming out in 1.3.1 (which will be released early next week) that will allow you to assign contracts to a WordPress user role.

This feature will let you create any number of “required” docs for any WordPress user type. You simply create your docs. Assign them to a “User Role” and insert a shortcode on the page where you want your logged in users to see their required (or optional) docs and also you can add a separate shortcode for the “Signed Docs.”

We look forward to sharing this…

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base