How can we improve WP E-Signature?

Customisation of Document Page

By far the most frustrating part of using your product is the lack of styling options on the Document Page. This is the absolute key part of the process - what our client sees and signs - and by far the weakest part of the product. We need the ability to either supply custom CSS - that works - or format the page with logo, colors, styles, fineprint, etc. The current logo process, combined with the alignment of the document name, just doesn't do much. Please make this a priority - it is literally causing us to consider not using it.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Roger Sparks shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have completely rewritten how the branding etc works in our 2.0 product. I look forward to sharing more details with you on how this looks… and works. What I can tell you is that you will have significantly more control over the branding option with the agency type plans.

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to add custom css cause the signing page is showing unforamatted website content above the form

• AdminKevin at WP E-Signature (Founder, WP E-Signature) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have completely rewritten how the branding etc works in our 2.0 product. I look forward to sharing more details with you on how this looks... and works. What I can tell you is that you will have significantly more control over the branding option with the agency type plans.

Feedback and Knowledge Base