General

How can we improve WP E-Signature?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Frontend for WP ESign

Frontend screens to create documents and send, so that users do not need admin rights or access to wp-admin.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for using our app!

We haven’t added Front-end dashboard into WP E-Signature yet. But I think that’s an awesome idea! In fact, we loved the idea so much we began working on it about 6 months ago. I don’t have an ETA from the team behind it yet but from their last update, I’d say we’re close to launching it. We hope to make more announcements about this in the coming months.

Kind Regards,

Kevin at ApproveMe

2. HTTP request after signature

I'd like to be able to create an HTTP request automatically when a document is signed.

I'm using a stand-alone form to collect liability waivers from my students. I'd love to be able to update the student's record in my CRM with the date that they signed. (For new students, I need to be able to know how has/hasn't signed. And when I update the waiver, I need to know who has/hasn't signed the new version.)

To do that, I need to be able to pass at least their email address and the date they signed via an HTTP request.…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Retrieve Info from WP User File

Use MergeTags similar to Gravity Forms to pull info from a Users Wordpress Account.

View Details below for our use.

Use: New Hire Forms
    Example:
    Name: {user:display_name}
    Job Title: {user:title}

and so on.

Using the Meta data from a users profile allows for forms to be sent to the user for signature without requiring input from a document creator first.

Right now you have to make a blank fillable form and have your HR staff fill it out, sign it, and then the second signature be the new hire.

This will allow those fields to be pulled from their WP…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. allow multiple signatures per document

make a shortcode to insert several signatures.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Boolean Conditional Logic to Send Document(s)

Please consider adding the ability to send multiple documents to a Signer based upon what they entered into a triggering Gravity Form, based upon Boolean Conditional Logic. That would be awesome and a big problem solver for us!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Multiple File Uploads From a Single File Upload Field

Please consider adding the ability for a Signer to upload multiple files from a single file upload field. We are using a stand alone document as an application and the number of files to be uploaded by each user varies widely depending upon what segment of service they are applying for.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I'd like for my documents not to print blank fields and to be able to create fields based on conditional criteria I set up in Ninja Forms

I have a complex form created in Ninja Forms. Certain fields and pages only appear if answers to questions on a form meet certain criteria. I'd like this to be reflected in my e-signature forms

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. integration w/ MS onedrive

along w/ drop box i'd be interested in MS one drive

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Tabs Support to the Document Creation Window

Lining up fields is really difficult without Tab support in the Document Creation Window.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allowing people to sign in red, blue or black ink.

Idea is simple. Allowing one to sign in red, blue or black ink. I bring this idea because each color of a pen legally identifies a person if your dealing with law.

Red ink - living, flesh, human being, creditor.
    Blue ink - Debtor
    Black ink - Corporation, entity

It's a small feature but it will be beneficial in the long run when you are dealing with those who know legality.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add metadata to user account created if a document was signed

When using the create user on signing add-on there is no way to link the signed document and the user account automatically. For any use case where the documents are waivers or contracts it is vital to be able to see which users have completed them. There should be a flag set for the signed document or even better a link to all signed documents by a particular user.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. assign titles to admin signatures

it would be nice to add titles to admin signatures such as CEO, CFO.. ect. also would be nice to have more than one admin signature.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Single Product Variable Pricing

I have WP E-Signature add-on for Easy Digital Downloads. I have multiple pricing options for a single product. Currently only one contract may be assigned to a single product. Based on the customer's selection of price a different contract may be required. Please allow unique contract selection for certain pricing options.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Albert thanks for getting in touch and thank you for taking the time to request this feature. I can definitely see how valuable it would be in the event that a user needs a specific contract signed for each variable product that’s purchased.

I’ve forwarded your request to our dev team, where it is currently under review. It looks they are planning on adding this once they can work out some modifications to the user experience workflow (since it will affect a couple things).

I’ll be sure to update you once we know more.

Kind Regards,

Kevin at ApproveMe

15. More Powerfull Naming of Files in Dropbox Sync

Add the option of adding the contents of a submitted field to the title of the document when it is saved to the database and to DropBox Sync. Also, add an option to Dropbox Sync that forces it to create a (1), (2) etc addendum, instead of writing over a previous entry from the same day, with having to add a unique E-Sig ID number.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great to just upload your own Word Doc or PDF

It would be great to just upload your own Word Doc or PDF to be signed and not have to use Gravity Forms or a template each time

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have indeed been working on 2.0 for a while. We were initially planning on releasing it 100% as a fully WordPress ran application… and got very very close to doing so; however, similar to the PCI compliance industry (i.e. the industry that regulates accepting credit cards online) there’s been an uprising of laws and regulations in the document signing industry.

So while we are very close to having 2.0 release ready we’re in the process of having to re-architect the API and set it up to run a portion of the application in our cloud while still maintaining the overall customer experience so everything still feels seamless and like it’s all taking place on YOUR site. As such there’s still some backend changes that we are quickly working to mitigate.

The good news is the team is continuing to develop the final screens that remained however, it will realistically…

17. Forms by Group

Have different targeted groups for forms. For example, HR can send "these" documents, managers can send "these," etc. This would be perfect, if it is already a capability then awesome and I am just missing it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Actually I just re-read your request and you can currently do this with our “Templates” and “User Roles” add-ons. With both of these add-ons installed simply create a NEW TEMPLATE and share it with a specific ROLE (or WP User).

18. Deal Package for Multiple Documents

It would be nice to have a "package" for multiple documents required like a check of list for a complete transaction that requires more than one document.

also it would be great to invite humans that need to see the documents but not necessarily need to sign anything.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Be able to Edit After Invitations are sent.

I have several instances after negotiations that small tweaks need to be made to the document but I see no way to currently do that after the invitations have gone out without deleting the document and recreating it with the changes.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. User Registration After Signing - Choose Username

We currently have an Add-On "WordPress User Registration After Signing" that creates a new WP User after a customer/client signs a contract.

The issue is that it creates the username from the email address which is not ideal. The issues with this method are:

1) If a user doesn't remember to change their display name and do any posting etc. their email is public for the world to see/bots to harvest. This can open up huge privacy concerns for users.

2) Technically it stores the email address in two places, their username and again in their email. WordPress has 2…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Amber, thank you for these great suggestions. I can definitely see the value in being able to allow users to create a username. I’ll be sure to pass this info along to our developers and see what they think. In regards to your comment below about being able to assign contracts to existing WordPress users we have a new feature coming out in 1.3.1 (which will be released early next week) that will allow you to assign contracts to a WordPress user role.

This feature will let you create any number of “required” docs for any WordPress user type. You simply create your docs. Assign them to a “User Role” and insert a shortcode on the page where you want your logged in users to see their required (or optional) docs and also you can add a separate shortcode for the “Signed Docs.”

We look forward to sharing this…

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base