Skip to content

General

8 results found

1. Allow Stand Alone documents to have more than 1 signature

For some reason you don't offer the ability for Stand Alone documents to have more than 1 signature. This is only available for Basic documents (which are not based on a web page). It would help to have 2 or more signatures available on the Stand Alone web page document too.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can have an approval signer (which always stays the same) read more about that here:
    https://www.approveme.com/wp-digital-signature-plugin-docs/article/approval-signer/

You can also auto-add your signature (as the document sender).

But it is difficult to add an additional signer to a Stand Alone Document because they themselves are a seperate person from the one that is in the middle of the web session signing the document.

2. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add on Email marketing platform

It would be an good idea that Approve me has his own email marketing platform.

With you can see who received the contract and who signed the contract whiteout third parties who asking to much.

I tod that Approve me covers the part the you don't have no more cost.

It would be nice to have this soon.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Screen has gone black

In trying to update a Gravity Form's eSignature page, the screen went black. I cannot find the trouble ticket part of your site, apparently you try to discourage them. I, nor any of our users, can now access the back end of our WordPress website. I need immediate attention!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Save Contracts Signed By Users

It would be great if a user signed into my site could see all the contracts that they have signed in one place.

Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This already exists within our “Save as PDF” add-on. You can enable this feature from “E-Signature” → “Add-Ons”

With Save as PDF enabled… you will be able to save the contracts directly from the y Documents dashboard…

Also… your users will have the option to save them (you will need to allow them the permission to do so when creating your document… click “Advanced Document Options”

6. Installed Theme Look and feel

The standalone document should have the look&feel and the branding of the website not yours...

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Separate recipient name from contract name

In certain industries, the client you're dealing with may not actually be the decision-maker, and cannot actually do the signing of the contract. So when we send out a contract for the client to sign, it could be under a completely different name and contact information.

Basically, I want to be able to generate a contract that doesn't have a name built in, so that the recipient can forward it to the decision-maker and fill in his/her own name upon signing the contract. This will avoid any awkwardness and help "save face" for the client.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow Admins to view ALL signed documents

Currently, only the Super Admin has the ability to view all signed documents. We NEED the ability for allow all of our site administrators to view all of the signed documents. Currently we have to re-assign the Super Admin to the administrator who needs to view our signed documents.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The super admin user (for security reasons) is the ONLY user that can have access to ALL documents. This happens for a couple reasons… one is if you had a document that contains sensitive data the users that have access to the document would need to be logged in the audit trail of that document… especially since the document signing industry is a highly regulated industry with numerous laws and regulations.

You do bring up a fantastic point! We will however be introducing a CC user feature so you can add an additional user that only has viewing privileges.

As we roll out our dashboard we will definitely look into adding more of a document dashboard experience for all document senders.

Great idea! I think there’s a way we can make this work but going the cc user route :-)

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base