Skip to content

General

293 results found

1. How can someone sign PDF documents

Hi,
    I already have PDF documents created by a different software, I need end user to sign the pdf documents in the signature area that is already in the pdf document. Is there any way I can ask end user sign to that specific pdf document in the specific area. All softwares such sa docusign, esignlive and others allow pdf documents to be signed in the signature field.

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have indeed been working on 2.0 for a while. We were initially planning on releasing it 100% as a fully WordPress ran application… and got very very close to doing so; however, similar to the PCI compliance industry (i.e. the industry that regulates accepting credit cards online) there’s been an uprising of laws and regulations in the document signing industry.

So while we are very close to having 2.0 release ready we’re in the process of having to re-architect the API and set it up to run a portion of the application in our cloud while still maintaining the overall customer experience so everything still feels seamless and like it’s all taking place on YOUR site. As such there’s still some backend changes that we are quickly working to mitigate.

The good news is the team is continuing to develop the final screens that remained however, it will realistically…

2. Define signed document notification email address

Specify who should receive a notification that a stand alone document has a new submission, with attached document.

Overrides "owner" notification.

Particularly useful for alias addresses.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Lauren… great suggestion… we actually have this feature built out/slated for our 2.0 release. It’s already in development. While I don’t yet have a release date for you I can tell you the team is working full-steam ahead (and has been for quite sometime) on 2.0. I personally would LOVE to start internal beta sometime around (or shortly after) the holidays but it really depends on how soon QA can approve the work. Thanks for the feedback and great suggestion. – Kevin

3. Ability to add tables keep original Formatting

When using tablepress for tables, the formatting is lost when used in WPesgin.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re actually working on a PDF upload drag and drop feature which should be out early 2017. In it we plan on including the ability in our contract creator tool for you to add tables on non-pdf agreements that are using our contract creation tool. For that reason I’m marking this feature request as “started”

4. Share documents between users

I created a stand alone document and it is working great getting signed.
    We created another user, but when he logs into WordPress he cannot see those signed documents.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Google analytics conversion goal

HI,

I would like to ask how to setup the goal conversion in Google Analytics once a person has signed the document.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. a way to Watermark a signed WP eSig page to say, "Paid In Full" with room for the date, a person's initials or ?

a way to Watermark a signed WP eSig page to say, "Paid In Full" with room for the date, a person's initials or ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hide empty fields

Not all of my Gravity Form fields are mandatory. Some are conditional fields, and some are optional values.

It would be great if the "insert field" shortcode could include a "Title" and an option to "Hide if empty".

[esiggravity formid="3" field_id="11" title="Other" hideEmpty="true" ]
    could produce
    <label for="fieldName123">Your title here</label><span id="fieldName123" class="hideEmpty underline"></span>

Then, a fairly simple jQuery statement could hide all hideEmpty fields whose text value is empty.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hide empty fields

Not all of my Gravity Form fields are mandatory. Some are conditional fields, and some are optional values.

It would be great if the "insert field" shortcode could include a "Title" and an option to "Hide if empty".

[esiggravity formid="3" field_id="11" title="Other" hideEmpty="true" ]
    could produce
    <label for="fieldName123">Your title here</label><span id="fieldName123" class="hideEmpty underline"></span>

Then, a fairly simple jQuery statement could hide all hideEmpty fields whose text value is empty.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to hide document name on signature page / pdf

Hello,

The document name appears on top of the signature page / pdf.
    However some document might need more complex/different titles. Currently the user has to add the "true" document title in the document body.
    Then it would be great to get the option to hide the document name in this case, to avoid confusing presentation for signers.

Thanks,
    Best regards,
    Alexis

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. language

gibt es eine deutsche übersetzung / Sprache des Plugin

there is a German translation / language of the plugin

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Stand Alone Clone Feature

Support just advised you can copy the code from a stand alone document to create another one and then modify the agreement etc., but keep the same custom fields.

It would be great to be able to easily select a chosen stand alone document and click "Clone"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When my document is signed I should receive a notification. I have checked the box to do so - and it is necessary to the workflow.

When my document is signed I should receive a notification. I have checked the box to do so - and it is necessary to the workflow.

However -

My client (who just signed) receives the notification and I do not.

Can this be fixed?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our current system/platform recognizes the person that originally sets up a document as the document owner (as the email associated with the document). Therefore they will be the one receiving the emails etc. We do plan on simplifying this process in the future so you can more easily transfer document authorship/ownership; but for now…

You have two options:

Option 1 = Changing the email address and profile of the user that created the document in the first place (this info is logged in the audit trail of a signed stand alone document)

Option 2 = Copying the contents of the Stand Alone Document. Logging in as the desired user that should be attributed as the document owner. Creating a new stand alone document. Pasting those contents. And publishing your changes.

13. Dropbox Sync Folder Selection and Make it A Sharable Folder

Currently you can not share the default Dropbox folder used to Sync to (because it is already a shared folder) which is limiting.

Make the default Dropbox folder the files are synced to sharable.

Currently you can not share the Apps folder or sub-folder where they are saved.

It would also be helpful to be able to select an existing Dropbox folder where you want the files synced to.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable fields such as, "Name" appear in a form, twice ( with the 2nd instance being pre-populated by the first field

Enable fields such as, "Name" appear in a form, twice ( with the 2nd instance being pre-populated by the first field

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We will be introducing “cloned” fields in our 2.0 version which is currently in development. While I do not yet have a release date I can tell you the team has been working around the clock and my hope is that we can start internal beta on it as soon as possible… We’ll definitely keep ya updated when we launch public beta. Hope you have a great week.

15. Less "chrome" at the top and bottom of the signing window.

I'm placing my document in a modal window and the black bars at the top and bottom of the approveme interface take up 2/3 of the space of the modal window. The document itself only has like an inch of visibility. An option I'd like to see is a "minimal" option where the black bars are shorter.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Export data from signed waivers into an excel sheet

It's impossible to search for a name of a specific person who signed a waiver online. Instead of having to sift through potentially thousands of documents, there should be a way to export the data from each signed document, such as name of signer, phone, email, or anything else you collect in the waiver. That way, I can easily search for one waiver that I need to find within thousands.

Almost every other platform that collects information can do this.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add parameters to URL redirect from form fields

Using the gravityforms add-on, I pass a hidden ID (that corresponds to the filename of a PDF that I redirect the user to after signature is completed).

It would be nice to append the gravityform field onto the URL redirect, such as...

http://bucket.s3.amazonaws.com/[esiggravityformid=1field_id=8].pdf

The purpose behind this is that I have hundreds of forms that I need people to sign before they can access them. Instead of creating hundreds of stand-alone wp e-signature forms, I made just one that passes along an id in the URL parameters.

It'd be nice to pass that ID to the URL redirect.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks Chris… we’re heavily considering and preparing our 2.0 with a user friendly API in mind. While I don’t yet have a release date it’s looking more and more like we’ll be able to start beta for the first phase of 2.0 sometime shortly after the holidays. The API will likely follow after the 2.0 release.

18. Sort Signed Documents by (answers to) Custom Sender Fields

I want to be able to sort the signed documents by the filled-in "answers" people submit for the custom sender fields (from the add-on/extension).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Input Field Shortcodes

There is no way, through a shortcode, or filter to give a field a value prior to sending for signature.

e.g. text inputs are rendered with

return $this->texttohtml($label, $name, '', $required, false, $verifysigner, $size,$displaytype);

With the third parameter the value.

This needs to be either
    a shortcode attribute; or
    a filterable value

Ideally, both for ease in shortcodes and dynamism with a filter.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have an option to insert All fields from Gravity Forms instead of one at a time.

Right now the only way to put your Gravity Form data on a eSignature document is to add individual fields one at a time. It would be a nice feature to add ALL fields at once from a Gravity Form.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General