General

1. configurable dynamic document title w/ gravity forms

The current document naming format when configuring with gravity forms wp e-sign workflow is 'Document Title - [input field selected for signee name]'

We need the ability to differentiate the document title naming convention and the signee name as it is sometimes necessary to name documents based on something other than the signee name.

I would suggest simply adding an addition field above 'signer name' and 'signer email' to select a separate form field for the document naming convention.

This would be very helpful.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. KBA / Security

Offering or having this available would spike my interest in your product. I am a tax office having many people out of state that have to sign form 8879. To use e-signature requires having Knowledge Base Authentication, IRS rules.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. woocommerce

Not sure if this is already possible, but, after a customer signs the document, it is sent to another person to sign and complete.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. HTTP request after signature

I'd like to be able to create an HTTP request automatically when a document is signed.

I'm using a stand-alone form to collect liability waivers from my students. I'd love to be able to update the student's record in my CRM with the date that they signed. (For new students, I need to be able to know how has/hasn't signed. And when I update the waiver, I need to know who has/hasn't signed the new version.)

To do that, I need to be able to pass at least their email address and the date they signed via an HTTP request.…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dropbox: Better synchronization options

As an {admin} user, I need the {a finer grain ways to specify to dropbox using values entered by the end user as part of the file name} so that {I can better sort and manage data for standalone documents.}

Currently, synchronization to dropbox is limited in the filenames produced. For standalone documents this requires the admin to open up each document and look at the fields entered to sort them into a meaning categories based on the values entered by the end user. It would be better if I could specify the filenames generated using the fields entered by…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Retrieve Info from WP User File

Use MergeTags similar to Gravity Forms to pull info from a Users Wordpress Account.

View Details below for our use.

Use: New Hire Forms
    Example:
    Name: {user:display_name}
    Job Title: {user:title}

and so on.

Using the Meta data from a users profile allows for forms to be sent to the user for signature without requiring input from a document creator first.

Right now you have to make a blank fillable form and have your HR staff fill it out, sign it, and then the second signature be the new hire.

This will allow those fields to be pulled from their WP…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Database Management

We already have 2100 documents in our database and our standalone documents have to be filled out again each year (Membership Application and Waiver). Need the ability to export/archive documents. Delete by date ranges, etc....

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

These are great ideas and we will review them for future updates. The export of multiple documents poses unique challenges that we are considering different options for. Since the server needs to generate PDF’s for each one it can be very time consuming and resource hungry. Most of our clients servers would have issues exporting multiple documents sequentially.

8. Multiple Senders for Single Company-wide Standalone doc

We have one SAD that needs to be able to be sent by different staff members to customers.

Don't want to copy (via template) the same doc for every staff member - makes no sense. It also is an issue with being forced to use different email addresses as sender for the same company wide doc. And the final issue is that the way WP and SMTP Servers work with authorization and reply-addresses the signed document is received by the one email that WP uses to send all transactional emails as admin and therefore the 'Awaiting Signature' will wait forever…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bulk add mail adresses

I would like an option when i can upload email addresses all at once instead of one by one.

When i want to send 5000 contract i need to do it one bij one and that is impossible to do everytime.

i think it would be must easier this way.

Please find an solution soon.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Boolean Conditional Logic to Send Document(s)

Please consider adding the ability to send multiple documents to a Signer based upon what they entered into a triggering Gravity Form, based upon Boolean Conditional Logic. That would be awesome and a big problem solver for us!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Frontend for WP ESign

Frontend screens to create documents and send, so that users do not need admin rights or access to wp-admin.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for using our app!

We haven’t added Front-end dashboard into WP E-Signature yet. But I think that’s an awesome idea! In fact, we loved the idea so much we began working on it about 6 months ago. I don’t have an ETA from the team behind it yet but from their last update, I’d say we’re close to launching it. We hope to make more announcements about this in the coming months.

Kind Regards,

Kevin at ApproveMe

12. Add-On: Custom Letter head/Header

**User Story Title**

Add Custom Header/letterhead to Every Document Page

**User Story Description**

As a {admin} user, I need {the ability to add a custom header} so that {it displays on the top of every page of the exported/signed PDF}.

**User Story Acceptance Criteria**

- The admin user has the ability to customize a header.

- The content is displayed on the top page of every exported page.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Multiple Signer feature for Standalone addon

It would be great if you add an option of more than one signers for a standalone document too (same as basic one's).

or

If possible provide an automated workflow for basic documents also.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please talk about endorsements

Have there been cases won and testimonials that utilized the documents signed via wp e-signature and affirmed by the court to prove the case? If yes, then it would be great to include notes so we could pass this to our clients, who may be lawyers.

Thanks,

-Chris

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The renewal popup are annoying

On your site it says that we don't have to opt to renew the license beyond the initial year. And yet since the year expired, I have this annoying pop up that takes over my screen and prevents me from using my WP site. Please provide a way to turn off those reminders. I do not want the updates, I do not want to renew my license,especially if you're backing me into a corner. Bad customer experience!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. (WooCommerce Addon) Seperate agreement depending on WooCommerce product variable.

Hello

It would be great if there was a feature to be able to assign a different agreement to a product, depending on the variation the user chooses for a WooCommerce product? Currently I can only just set a agreement per product.

So essentially, there would be an optional "What agreement needs to be signed?" drop down form within each product variation settings.

Thanks!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be able to Edit After Invitations are sent.

I have several instances after negotiations that small tweaks need to be made to the document but I see no way to currently do that after the invitations have gone out without deleting the document and recreating it with the changes.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Agreement based on product

Certain Woocommerce products may have their own agreements. Include the functionality to sign agreements based on the product purchased

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Standard legal documents, such as W-9's or 1099's

Include standard documents that you would see through any organizations, such as through hiring an employee, basic NDA, etc

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base